EVENT START IN
Save The Date
On Sunday June 11, 2017 spend A Day On The Bridge with your family, friends and neighbours. Celebrate our magnificent natural surroundings while commemorating Canada’s 150th birthday.
Enjoy food, fun, activities, arts and music on the bridge throughout the day, and then a gala fundraising dinner and grand finale celebration to cap off the night.
The historic McQuesten High Level Bridge offers a magnificent vantage point from which to view Cootes Paradise, Hamilton Harbour and the Niagara Escarpment.
Event At A Glance
Food, Art, Theatre, Music, Activities for everyone and Gala Fundraising DinnerDate
June 11, 2017Time
Noon – 11pmLocation
McQuesten High Level Bridge, York Blvd., Hamilton, ON
Why Sponsor A Day on the Bridge?
- Raise your company’s profile as a champion in conservation at this unique community event.
- A Day on the Bridge provides a captive and targeted audience of residents from the broader Hamilton, Halton, Niagara areas (1.5+ million people).
- Event messaging will be promoted to tens of thousands within the community through the communications networks of our 20+ affiliates including Cootes to Escarpment EcoPark System Partners.
- Separate yourself from other competitors in the area.
- Develop closer, better or new relationships with current and/or potential customers.
- Showcase your products or services.
- Studies show that strategic sponsorship can enhance short-term and long-term sales.